Last week I had been looking for a tiny JSON parser written in C++, but was not able find one that met my needs (jsonxx was the most interesting, I took its is<type> and get<type> interfaces). So instead I wrote my own, and that is PicoJSON. The advantages of PicoJSON over other C++ JSON parsers are as follows.
- C++ header-only implementation (just include the header file from your source code and that's it)
- standalone (does not depend on other libraries like boost)
- integration with STL (JSON array represented as std::vector, JSON object as std::map)
- operator<<, operator>> and iterator based parser / serializer interface
- provided under the New BSD License
The header file is available from coderepos (link). Please read the examples included to find out how to use the library.